A classic Portuguese villa, built to rigorous high construction standards offering spaceous and elegant accommodation in a rural setting with magnificent views to the bay of São Martinho do Porto and surrounding countryside.
The house has a covered area of 425 s.q.m on a plot of 3760 s.q.m.
The property consists of;
On the upper ground floor:
- A sizeable entrance hall, leading to three large bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite with whirpool tub) a communal bathroom, a door to the garage and a staircase to the
lower ground floor.
- In the hall there is a roof hatch with drop-down stairs from the attic space, that lends itself to having two additional bedrooms and a further bathroom built.
On the lower ground floor:
- A hallway that leads to the well equiped and fully fitted kitchen with an open fire place and doors to the rear garden, sitting room with fheat recover and doors to rear
terrace, a communal bathroom, a laundry room with an adjacent store room and a passageway to bedroom four that has a door leading out to the rear terrace
and pool area.
In the grounds:
- An outbuilding for storing gardening equipment, fire wood and site of the oil tank for
the central heating system.
- A swimming pool 8m x 4m and 1.8m at the deepest end, with a stone terrace
- A Lawn area with a pond and fountain.
- BBQ terrace with a bread oven and a bottle gas store to the side.
- A partially built separate dwelling in the lower part of the grounds.
There is an oil fired central heating system and hot water is provided by gas boilers as well as an electric immersion heater.
The property is also fitted with a central vacuum cleaning system.
The property has an Energy Certification rating B.
Situated in the quiet village of Casal do Pardo, 7 kms from the beautiful bay of Sao Martinho do Porto, less than 1 hour from Lisbon, come enjoy the quiet of the countryside, with access and close to services.